Let’s do good globally!
Global Rotary is more relevant than ever before, and its potential to do good is vast. The Rotary Foundation supports international projects e.g. with Global Grants ‘GG’.
All projects and projects funded by the Global Grant must relate to one or more of Rotary’s priorities. These are:
- Peace and conflict resolution
- Disease prevention and treatment
- Water, sanitation and hygiene
- Maternal and child health
- Basic education and literacy
- Community economic development
The budget for a Global Grant project must be at least $ 30,000. Each Global Grant must be sponsored by two clubs or districts, a host club from the country where the activity takes place and an international partner from outside that country. With Global Grants, Rotary seeks larger projects with lasting impact and lasting change.
Take contact with district 1410’s Rotary Foundation Committee